Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

The Beginning

Alright, first post, here we go.....I've never been one to be creative in the writing department, but lucky for you this will be a more visual blog of sorts! Starting a fashion blog has been on my to-do list for quite some time. Somehow, I've always been able to talk myself out of it, or place it on the back-burner promising to do it another day. Well, that day has finally come. I have my mother to thank. She gave me the final nudge I desperately needed. Thank you momma :)

So let's talk about what Maud Haus is! I am so excited about this new venture that I am embarking on with my mom. Maud Haus will be an online boutique as well as a style blog. We are working together to find affordable, modest, fashion-forward clothing for the modern girl. Modesty gets a bad wrap. Often times when others hear the word 'modest', they automatically think 'dowdy', 'unfashionable', 'old-fashioned', 'shabby'. I'm here to tell you my friends that this does not have to be the case.  You can still run with the fashionistas while being modest.


So join us on our journey and we hope you enjoy Maud Haus.

ML

P.S. For those who don't know us personally, 'Maud' is a play on words. Instead of 'mod' we twisted it a bit to liken our last names (my maiden name)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Megan! You and your Mom are certainly great examples of modest fashionistas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meg I am so excited for you and your mom you two are the most MAUD modest people I know. You always look fantastic and so put together with just a touch of edginess.
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please provide a link to your boutique. Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS