Pages

Monday, November 23, 2015

Makeup Monday-Wish List

Oh makeup is so fun. I've currently been addicted to tutorials on YouTube, so that has led to a big wish list on my behalf. Here are some of my current wants:

I own many too faced palettes and I love them. This one even smells like chocolate-need i say more?

Contour Kit from Anastasia-I am really appreciating the contour these days.

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed-This was used on me for a recent shoot and I love it! Gimme all the colors!!

Morphe Brush Set 501-I haven't used Morphe brushes before, but I keep seeing them everywhere. And I know how much a quality brush can effect your makeup.

Zoya nail polish in "Sailor"-Because Navy is my jam.

Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Vampira-I love these dark rich tones for lips right now.



That's all for today's Makeup Monday! Stay Fabulous!

-MH-






No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS