Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2015

The Higher Ups

Soon I will be adding some new items to the boutique, but in the meantime, let's talk about another one of my favorite fashion items! The high waisted full skirt. Can you ever go wrong with this look? I dare say you can't. This look is flattering on EVERYONE! Cinch in the waist, hide the hips.....HELLO PERFECTION! Here are a few of my favorite picks:

Vintage High-Waisted Skirt from Sammy Dress
I currently own this skirt and can't seem to wear it enough!

Snapshot of Saturday Skirt from Mod Cloth. And it has pockets!

Black Midi Skirt from She Inside
*comes in more than one color, yay!

Mardi Gras Skirt fromShabby Apple
And can we just pause for a moment to take in the perfection of this look? The hair, the everything. 


Check into the boutique soon Maud Girls! Fun new goodies will be popping up!

MH




1 comment:

  1. Loving your fabulous fashion tips and adorable boutique! You're making me miss my closet back home, but thanks to you I'll be prepared for the fashion world when we return home. Thanks for sharing, and please keep doing so!

    ReplyDelete

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS