Pages

Monday, June 22, 2015

Makeup Monday

This blog may have many directions other than fashion :) I LOVE reviews on products. It definitely aids me in purchasing decisions. So, Mondays will have a little makeup review from me! Obviously the products I'll be talking about won't necessarily be the one-size-fits-all product. Makeup is highly dependent on skin texture, tone, type. So what works for me, may not work for you. And that's ok! I just want to share what I know has been great for me. So, today, we'll be starting with the beauty tool that I can not ever live without. And that's my beauty blender.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my beauty blender! I was so hesitant to buy a makeup sponge because all I had ever learned about sponges was that they harbored nasty bacteria and unsavory little things. So I stuck to my beloved brushes. Ans $20 for a sponge?! Um, no!! However, I just kept hearing way too many things about this little magic pink egg. So, I looked to others for reviews, watched a few YouTube videos, and decided to purchase one. Wow have I been so blind! I take back every little horrible thing I ever said about a sponge. I can not live without this thing. You can use it wet or dry (I prefer wet, your product goes a lot further). I don't use my foundation brushes anymore *gasp*(don't tell them i said that). It is great for creams or liquids, and I even use it to apply my setting powder.

Much to my surprise, it washes so well. Now, I try to be frugal when possible, so in the beginning I would wash it out with my face wash. And, I noticed it took FOREVER to get the thing clean. I finally broke down and bought the beauty blender solid, and what an amazing difference. It washes clean super quickly and now I use the solid to clean the blenders, and all of my makeup brushes!

There's also the micro mini. To be honest, I don't use mine as much as I thought I would, but it does come in handy. The original beauty blender works just as well, you just have to manipulate it properly.

Well, I hope this has been of interest and of help! We'll be seeing you soon!

-MH-

All products can be found here



No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS